An immediate opportunity has arisen for a Temporary Receptionist to join the existing team in Melbourne for a 5-week annual leave cover. This position would suit an HR graduate wanting recruitment exposure or a traveler with recruitment experience able to commit to a five-week assignment.
In this position you will be responsible for:
• Daily Check-Ins with both candidates and clients
• Sourcing new talent by advertising, running candidate screens and interviews
• Verbal Reference Checking
• Assisting the Blue-Collar recruitment team with ad-hoc administrative duties
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• Exposure in end to end recruitment cycle including advertising, screening, referencing would be desirable
• Customer service skills - sound communication, confident and excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective communicator - engaging, persuasive, strong written & communication skills
• Time Management Skills - the ability to adhere to deadlines
• The ability to perform autonomously and commit to completing tasks
If you meet the above selection criteria, please send your application direct or for a confidential discussion call 02 9267 8211.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: