Early Childhood Teacher
Whiz Kidz Early Learning Centre & Pre School
Whiz Kidz Early Learning Centre is looking for an energetic and dedicated Kindergarten Teacher who has a passion for education, loves children and can work positively in a team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead reflective discussions about practice and implementing the learning framework
- Mentor other educators by leading quality practice
- Discuss routines and how to make them more effective learning experiences
- Observe children and educator interactions, and making suggestions on how to improve interactions and intentional teaching
- Develop, plan and implement quality educational programs.
- Be innovative and motivated to lead a centre to become the centre of choice for families within the local community.
- Monitor and document children's progress & individual children's portfolios.
- Have a strong, confident and motivated personality with an ambition to provide education and care standards of excellence.
- Develop open communication channels with staff, children and families of the centre.
- Contribute to the effective operation of the workplace by supporting colleagues, sharing ideas and information, & working as a team player.
- Comply with the centres policies and procedures along with licensing, legislation & regulations.
- Assisting children with their daily routines & support them in their learning.
- Create a stimulating environment to foster & support children's development. .
The position available is a Full time ongoing contract, working Monday - Friday. Successful applicants must:.
- Have completed a Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (ACECQA Assessed).
- First Aid and Asthma/Anaphylaxis Certificate.
- Working with Children's Check.
- Have a strong understanding of the Children's Services Regulations, Early Years Learning Framework (VEYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Be approachable and well respected
- Be knowledgeable about theories, pedagogy and the relevant learning frameworks
- Be knowledgeable about the NQS and related regulatory standards
- Be skilled at supporting educators of varying abilities and learning styles
If you are passionate about developing the future of children, enjoy a challenge, and want to work for a growing company then this is the right role for you! APPLY NOW
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the early years learning framework?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?
- Do you have experience planning and implementing education programs in an early learning environment?
- Do you have current teacher's registration in Australia?
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: